Sec & Derivatives Sr. Mgr
The Sec & Derivatives Sr. Mgr. is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team of ~30 FTE to process exchange of collateral on behalf of our clients. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery / receipt of collateral error free with minimal manual intervention.
- Manage daily performance related to the collateral teams activities thereby contributing to the financial and non-financial goals of the business
- Provide detailed analysis of escalated issues when necessary and recommend actions for resolution
- Propose solutions to implement process improvements, client service enhancements, or overall technology enhancements
- Develop and implement business plans, policies, and procedures that offer solutions and cost saving opportunities affiliated with Collateral
- Solve complex problems, design the best processes / system to ensure Citi is Best-in-class and the firm of choice for our clients
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to assess service quality and identify areas for improvement
- Own the overall wellbeing & happiness quotient of the team
- Act as an advisor to new/junior staff and help them assimilate into the Citi culture
- Contribute to the larger site by leading / participating in the site workgroups
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
8-10 years of relevant experience
- People management experience
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.