Senior Executive Assistant - Capital Forecasting & Strategy
New York, NY
The Senior Executive Assistant provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks.
- Directly supports3 C16 level managers and provides minimalsupport tothe department
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
- May prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expense reports through Travel and Entertainment Expense system
- Orders supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests
- Assists in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
- Trains, coaches or guides other administrative staff when required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Provides back-up administrative support to Senior Executive Management Assistant to Head of Capital Planning
- 5+ years of previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain command of new systems
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.