Senior PMO Analyst - Project Governance (AVP)
Regional Municipality of Peel, Canada
- Deep understanding Project Management practices and principals
- Guaranteeing SDLC adherence to Citi standards
- Oversight of management of project deliveries business, tech mandatory and regulatory, as assigned
- Track/monitor day-day project status changes and prioritization changes
- Executive reporting on project statuses and roadmaps for technology and business partners and sponsors
- Coordinates activities of the project team, identifies necessary resources and develops schedules to meet completion deadlines.
- Verifies project team adherence to control and risk implementations as well as standards and process changes.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within own IT project leadership area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the IT project leadership area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ensure compliance with Citis Organizational PM Office mandates for program & project artifacts
- Mandate that project artifacts are understood and are used according to specifications
- Work with technology team to confirm that project management guidelines are understood and best practices are used
- Handle high level business critical achievements across the global team
- Track application retirements and inceptions across the global team
- Maintain and produce executive and senior management reporting
- Champion changes/modifications to the PMO guidelines and bring positive changes to fruition.
Partner with the broader organization on automation and continual improvements
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CA
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.