Senior Technology Project Manager (VP)
New Castle County, DE
TheSenior Project Manager is an intermediate level position responsible for driving efforts for the Technology, Data and Analytics services team.The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of strategic initiatives and overall support of the Cyber Security Fusion Center.
- Works with leaders of Cyber Security Fusion Center teams(s) to drive strategic initiatives for TDA management and analysts.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Interfaces with senior CSFC and TDA management teams regarding status of projects.
- Recommends and oversees process improvements.
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of project leadership.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Acts as advisor to current TDA leadership on such topics as allocating work and priorities.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Persuades and influences others through and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance.
Develop corrective action language for gaps and ensure risk closure meets Citi requirements or industry best practices
- 3-5 years' experience in a senior project leadership role
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Wide organizational knowledge and cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects.
- Communication and presentation skills to senior client and senior internal stakeholder meetings (Steering Committees).
- Excellent Leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop partnerships with other teams
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Advanced influence skills
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner.
- Project Management Certification is preferred.
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.