Senior Vice President, FP&A Group Manager, Global Consumer Bank Technology
The Financial Planning and Analysis Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citis financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to manage professional team(s)/department(s) and apply analytical thinking/knowledge of data analysis methodologies to create and analyze reports that gauge Citis alignment with forecasted performance.
- Manage a team of finance professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Drive forward looking processes including forecasts, strategic/operating plans, monthly outlooks, and review results
- Perform analysis and deliver presentations related to the financial performance of Citi and its competitors
- Generate analytics for quarter end flash results, related highlights, Board of Directors reports, and executive management reports as well as lead quarterly competitor reviews, quarterly annotated supplement, and quarterly investment reports
- Lead the estimation of risk capital and embed estimation and other metrics of capital usage into management reports and decision processes
- Prepare/present to senior management and stakeholders on using metrics to evaluate and drive business decisions
- Manage the delivery of full range of services to one or more businesses/geographic regions and interact with peers internally/externally, including regulators and professional organizations
- Advise internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes, and firm/business unit strategy
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
5+ years experience in a Financial Management position in increasing senior leadership roles
Experience providing financial analysis for monthly forecasts, strategic multi-year forecasts, and annual budgets
Ability to navigate a highly matrixed environment, across multiple diverse businesses, systems and finance groups at both senior and operational levels
Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in additional systems including Oracle, Essbase, and SAP
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.