Senior Vice President, GCB Finance - FP&A Sr. Lead Analyst
New York, NY
The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for coordinating Global Consumer Bank forecasting and reporting in support of the GCB CFO. The position requires consistent communication with partners across Business FP&A, Treasury, Risk, and Controllers. These responsibilities are shared amongst the EDS team, and this position specifically is anticipated to have additional responsibilities around the oversight of GCB executive scorecardproductionand the establishment and oversight of standard Monthly business reviews with the GCB CEO.
- Coordinate FP&A Processes (Outlook, Actuals, Earnings, etc.) with all stakeholders
- Review and challenge business FP&A forecasts
- Produce related reporting and analysis for GCB CFO
- Act as SME point of contact for all of GCB Finance and Corporate FP&A
- Provide oversight of GCB scorecard production and serve as point of contact for non-financial metrics
- Establish/maintain production of standard Monthly Business Review (MBR) material
- Provide oversight GCB executive scorecard production
- Oversee global GCB cross-functional projects with Controllers or Treasury as needed
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support executive decision making
- Develop relationships with key partners and senior management to influence behavior and decision making
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within financial services;Consumer Bank experience a plus
- Experience providing financial analysis of reported results and forecasts
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint; demonstrated experience producing executive-level presentations
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.