Sourcing Lead Analyst for IT Professional Services (VP / C13)
The Supply Chain (SC) Sourcing Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for leading procurement activities such as the negotiation of terms of price, quantity and delivery, analyzing comparable suppliers and agreeing on contracts in coordination with the Corporate Services team. The overall objective of this role is to acquire goods and services requested by company personnel in support of the company's business.
- Oversee sourcing and supply base strategy, develop standards, policies, targets, and category strategies as well as coordinate the sourcing process for the various products and services within the procurement group
- Lead and/or participate in global category forums maintaining high level sourcing processes and team
- Develop and/or implement market analyses/benchmarking processes and leverage key insights to inform and support the category strategy development process
- Develop and/or implement a strategic supplier management program to ensure optimal supply chain performance
- Perform financial modeling and lead development and execution of negotiation strategies for high-value and complex multi-year deals
- Set strategic direction with suppliers, establish supplier qualification criteria, develop contract requirements and master agreements, model total cost of ownership, and negotiate and manage contracts
- Lead support for cross functional teams in developing and executing sourcing, supplier management strategies, and complex contract negotiations
- Develop strategies for sourcing, supplier management, negotiation, productivity, and customer and supplier relationships
- Coach and train new recruits as well as serve in informal/formal leadership roles within team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Certified Purchase Professional such as CPM or CIPS preferred
- Experience in sourcing or procurement in a large, multi-national organization
- Experience in leading strategic sourcing programs
- Experience in complex deal structuring, negotiations, and contracting
- Advanced computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and eProcurement tools (e.g Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFx)
- Demonstrated strategic sourcing/procurement, stakeholder management, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Category -IT Professional Services
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.