Stakeholder Services Relationship Manager- Hong Kong
The Ops Sup Manager is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to provide operations support services in coordination with the Operations - Core team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of operations support services in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Lead the Operations Support department through delegation of tasks and responsibilities for multiple teams
- Conduct performance evaluations, compensations, hiring, disciplinary actions, and terminations of team members as well as determining staffing needs
- Monitor teams end results, ensuring quality and efficiency and contributes to resource planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Contribute to development of new techniques, models, and plans within area of expertise
- Facilitate alignment of the Operations Support infrastructure through focused technologies and processes
- Ensure compliance with government regulations as they pertain to retail accounts serviced through the evaluation and implementation of appropriate control and testing measures
- Provide evaluative judgement based on analysis of information and in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures in complicated and unique situations
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience managing a team
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, developing test plans, and discrepancy resolution
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7, Series 9, Series 10, and Series 63
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Provide recommendations for and monitor to completion of HR and HRSS process and policy improvements using operational metrics, survey results, and other key performance indicators.
- Support HRSS objectives through the effective use of HR systems such as Workday and Service Now.
- Discuss strategic topics, progress of initiatives and action plans, results and metrics with stakeholders including Country Senior Management.
- Steer global/ regional priorities and projects forHong Kongand / or other countries under scope in partnership with the operational services and global processes.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult or complex issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Develop and maintain highly effective relationships with HR Partners to ensure full engagement and open lines of communication.
- Liaise and collaborate with Regional Stakeholder Services relationship managers and representatives, Regional Office, CSC and local HR partners to execute business initiatives.
- Ensure effective delivery and execution of processes through partnering with HR to translate policies into operational processes, identifying key controls, capacity planning, driving improvement and measuring performance.
- Manage process delivery escalations and partners with Regional Operational Services and Global Processes Leads to deliver resolutions including incident reporting . Ensure all stakeholders are kept regularly informed of progress to closure.
- Refine the HRSS operating model and seek process improvement by reducing effort and maximizing results
- Play the role of an advisor/partner and build strategic relationship with Country, Regional, Product HR partners to identify sustainable actions, drive common practices and eliminate pain points.
- Exercise due diligence and proactively collect feedback through diverse channels to enhance level of service.
- Establish best practice of Service operations to effectively control cost and mitigate risk.
- Lead change management and standardization efforts.
- Accountable for setting performance expectations with team members, regularly reinforcing goals and providing coaching and feedback on their performance in one on ones. Build strategy to manage retention, career planning, talent pipeline, performance management and employee engagement
- Create appropriate back-up systems that ensures continuity of operations plans are in place
- Drive opportunities for operational efficiency and digitization of current processes.
- Drive HRSS communications and Customer/ Partner Engagement Strategy forHong Kongand / or other countries in scope.
- Identify, escalate and follow upany compliance risk inherent in any situations.
- Participate in Audits kick off and coordinate within HRSS if needed.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience / Skills:****
- Degree or postgraduate degree qualification
- 5-7 years experience working in an HR operational / HR Shared Services environment
- Experience of working in a virtual team, with appreciation of cultural diversity across the globe / region
- Working knowledge of HR systems (including Workday) highly desirable
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills to handle conflict and negotiations
- Demonstrated success in identifying and resolving issues, with appropriate escalation
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and implement process improvements to continually improve the customer and HR partner experience
- Ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority
- Proven change management and project management experience
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills. Strong oral and written communicating skills and articulation abilities. Articulates viewpoints precisely; adopts cognitive and behavioral skills to communicate to a specialist and non-specialist audience.
- MS Office Suite skills (Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated multi tasking ability, effective time management, documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure with constant deadlines
- Ability to handle high volume of work and lead and adapt to change
- Ability to rapidly learn technical and business techniques and knowledge
- Maintains commitment to the highest ethical standards, including data privacy.
- Ability to influence at executive and peer levels to effect change in a large, diverse, multicultural organization
- Re-engineering, process improvement skills
- Demonstrated excellent team leadership and management experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.