Structurer - VP/Director
London, United Kingdom
Citis Client Risk Solutions Desk structures capital-efficient umbrella trading-programs and cross-product margining for real money and hedge fund clients. Accordingly, the group increases Citis fee-based revenue and market-making execution. Utilizing a variety of model based solutions across asset classes; the desk allows clients to post efficient margin requirements while managing the firms risk in times of market volatility and stress. The desk also handles various aspects of CVA, funding and risk management for some of the firms largest clients.
Based in London trading floor, the individual will be tasked with structuring, marketing and presenting collateral efficient solutions to clients in EMEA. This position involves direct interaction with clients as well as working closely with relationship managers and product sales groups to understand client priorities. Paramount to structuring various trading programs, the individual will require a close interaction with Business objectives and fluent communication with independent Risk Management to assess risk appetite.
- Contribute to strategic vision and expansion of the desks trading programs and collateral optimization offerings.
- Support client expansion by providing efficient risk solutions. Identify local business priorities for new product additions and enhancements to the platform.
- Continue to expand the hedge fund and real money fund client base in EMEA.
- Monitor daily market and credit risks of client portfolios.
- Work with Risk Management and Legal in negotiating terms for various agreements
Contribute to marketing efforts by developing / updating marketing materials on an as needed basis
- Director / VP Level Position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical and risk related issues to clients as well as internal Businesses and Regulators
- Experience in hedge fund trading strategies is preferable.
- Familiar with trading agreements (ISDA, MRA, GMRA, etc.) and regulations a plus
- Must have experience with financial derivatives (credit derivatives, rate derivatives, FX, etc.) and risk modeling (VaR, Greeks, Stress tests)
- Attention to details, ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.