Talent & Learning Advisor - ICG, VP
Kowloon City District, Hong Kong
The Talent & Dev Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Understands the business, market /country and HR needs and priorities; and translates these insights into an executable talent management/ Diversity and Inclusion /human capital strategy globally
- Leverages data to provide insights for the business on identifying future roles/resources; succession and development requirements
- Leads consult on thought leadership for Talent, Diversity, Performance Management, change management and organizational development
- Collaborates with the Business, HRA/Recruiting/L&D, Talent & Diversity Partners, external experts etc., globally to execute successfully on the strategy
- In partnership with the business, SHROs, HRAs, Recruitment, L&D and other key partners, identifies, assesses, coaches, and develops a diverse talent pool for the Bank of the future
- Initiates and Designs, implements and communicates key processes related to talent review/succession planning, diversity pipelines, talent development, succession, performance management etc.
- Ensures that Talent, diversity and performance outcomes are effectively analyzed, reported and actioned
- Participates in ongoing communication across the global business to engage all global employees in initiatives, processes and updates
- Drives the coaching and assessment strategy, including identifying appropriate coaches for the business/region
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelors/University degree, Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.