Technology Information Security Officer (VP)
New Castle County, DE
The ICG Technology Information Security Team is responsible for managing application security risks and providing necessary support to Operations and Technology teams. The Technology Information Security Officer plays a key role in ensuring compliance with Citi's Information Security standards and policies. The ICG Technology development unit is global organization with major presence in North America, EMEA and ASPAC region.
The Technology Information Security Officer (TISO) will support Institutional Client Group business with primary responsibilities to perform application information security risk assessments and manage Information security operations to ensure business applications comply with Citi Information Security standards and regulatory needs.
The individual will work with thetechnology teamsto ensure proper technology risk considerations are addressed at each phase of the system development life cycle and provide proactive solutions to correct exposures or mitigate risk.
- Ensure that supported Technology units (IT) practice and conform with IS policies and standards and ensure compliance to Global IS programs.
- Perform proactive Information Security reviews of business applications and supporting infrastructure.
- Ability to assess technology assets within boundary of Information Security Control Frameworks, identify and quantify risk, determine effectiveness of existing controls against framework baseline.
- Advise Technology Managers and other stakeholders on selection of appropriate controls to remediate /mitigate risks.
- Recommend security solutions according to Citi Information Security standards, regulatory requirements and Industry best practices like SWIFT.
- Promote awareness of current policies and standards, as well as revisions and developments; provide consistent interpretation of policy to IT.
- Support IT department during audits
- Schedule, host, and drive meetings with multiple levels of technology management requiring strong communication, influence, and diplomacy skills to ensure that secure development procedures are addressed.
- Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 7+ years of relevant experience Information Security, IT Risks and Controls assessment is required.
- Good understanding of the Information security control domains such asAAA, entitlement management, cryptography, audit logging is required.
Good knowledge of application vulnerabilities and software development processes is required
- Experience with general IT control risk assessment and/or IT controls audit.
- Previous experience and working knowledge of some Global/Local Wire/ACH/RTGS/Payment platforms such as but not limited to; Swift, Fedwire, CHAPS, CHIPS etc. is required.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment and related risk assessment tools and/or application development experience is a plus.
- Minimal supervision from management with a strong commitment to team participation
- Ability to work with cross functional teams such asdevelopment managers, project managers, technology peers, and business contacts isrequired.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and software.
- Professional certifications, such as CISSP and CSSLP, or willingness to obtain certification within 12-18 months of start date.
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.