Testing and Release Support
The Quantitative Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Monitoring builds in the Continuous Integration system (TeamCity) on Linux and Windows
- Monitoring tests (feature tests, performance tests) on all platforms and following up on failures with development teams
- Releasing weekly version of the analytical libraries to global locations for user acceptance test
- Support the validation and verification of production releases from certain business areas
- Recording, tracking and assisting with user enquiries to the group
- Developing and enhancing tools / processes
- Working with other members of the MQA Budapest team to share best practices for testing and releases across MQA Quant teams
- Collaborate closely with Traders, Structurers, and technology professionals
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same, demonstrating proper consideration for the firms reputation.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citis Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services; and ensure that all team members understand the need to do the same
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as defined by your role which will be communicated to you
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of the following would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided: Excel / Python / VBA / Subversion / GIT / Linux / Windows / Databases / SQL / JIRA / BitBucket
- Must also possess any knowledge level of software testing, software development lifecycle and/or project management
- Ability to follow procedures and operate within strict guidelines, take ownership and proactively follow up on issues
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
ISTQB Foundation level certificate would be an advantage
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.