Training and Development Specialist (Sanctions)
Olsztyn County, Poland
Sanction Screening HUB is a specialized unit providing sanction control services. HUB was created in June 2015 - since then we consistently expand the list of types of services and the scope of countries. Ultimately, the team will provide services for most countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We place special emphasis on providing the highest quality services combined with timely performance, while ensuring that operational activities are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Global Sanctions Policy. At the same time, it is extremely important for us that each member of the team can also focus on individual development in a comfortable work environment.
- Working with the quality assurance program head and others, managing the development and re-development of sanctions training for Trade and Treasury Solutions Client Operations
- Coordinating training and development activities in EMEA Trade and Treasury Solutions Client Operations Sanctions Hub
- Working with inside and outside training providers to deliver coaching and facilitation across a range of areas, including management development, performance and talent management, culture change and employee engagement
- Being responsible for ensuring all employees have the right competencies, skills and knowledge, enabling the company to meet its goals
- Cooperation with quality assurance program head in establishing metrics and procedures
- Dealing with forums of Senior Management, Technology etc.
Supporting unified global sanction standards as per business operating model
- Experience in training and development management
- Excellent presentation skills, be result-focused, be flexible and adaptable with strong relationship management and influential skills
- Experience in compliance, risk management, sanctions or anti-money laundering will be an advantage
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Good problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Initiative, productivity, professionalism and confidence
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Opportunity to work from home
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online training, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Language courses discounts
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and encourage all improvement ideas
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.