TTS Client Operations LATAM Quality Lead
The role is part of the Latam TTS Client Operations LATAM Chief Operating Officer team and is responsible to help govern an Operational Excellence culture and oversight the execution of all quality and control priorities in the Latam TTS Client Operations organization. The individual is expected to be a strategic professional with significant control experience who will be responsible to contributes to directional strategy in issue management and other aspects of the overall organization control environment.
The person needs to have a recognized technical authority for this area, influencing multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required.
The role is expected to have significant impact on the area through complex deliverables, providing advice and counsel related to the operations of the business.
- Uses broad discretion to provide input most complex procedural documentation, guidelines, issue write ups, and reports for multiple departments
- Acts as advisor or coach to the organization in quality and control items
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel
Centrally track requirements, deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions, negotiate and agree prioritization of deliverables with various stakeholders for any CAP related in the Region to ensure timely closure or escalation as required
Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements.
Lead identification and execution of key Compliance and Controls automation opportunities
Support In Business Control, OTRC or TTS Controls in the timely and effective dissemination of policy, operating standard issuances or changes, and other key communications to countries as well as ensuring the countries practical comprehension of the same
Oversight of all changes to country processes to ensure conformance to policies and operating standards
Ensure that changes due to transformation/ new activities improve and at a minimum maintain the existing control standard
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experienced presentation skills.
Bilingual English/ Spanish required, Portuguese Preferred
Bachelors/University degree, Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.