TTS-Product Manager Lead Specialist-SVP
New York, NY
The Prod Perf Mngmt Sr Specialist is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Execute the strategy for the business supporting the Head of NA Payments and Receivables.
- Own the Financials and related reporting for the business, including special projects and critical events, i.e., Profitability Analysis, MYF, Annual P&L Planning, re-engineering GOC and expense reporting, and the Passport Forecasting model - due to the complexity and sensitivity.
- Metrics, KPIs, and Execution Updates and Strategy Reporting for the business, includes QBRs, volume trends, NA Business Mgmt Office coordination and reporting, ongoing Technology Financials Review, ongoing Ops reviews, managing/tracking of revenue and expense save initiatives.
- Tech Investment Spend drive the identification of the business strategy and relevant tech initiatives at annual cycle and throughout the year, POC to Global Team for release and initiative prioritization, ongoing communications.
- Employee Engagement devise and plan employee engagement events throughout the year.
- Partners across product disciplines, assists in managing the overall performance of a given product suite and monitors performance drivers for the products and portfolios
- This position may mentor and coach team members that is responsible for supporting ongoing performance and maintenance of a product or set of products, including client experience, pricing, risk and distribution
- Implements performance improvement strategies, with a specific focus on cross-sell and integration, including the development of competitive analyses, market analyses, product development road maps, market plans, pricing strategies and product line extensions
- Assists sales and relationship managers in building skills needed to identify client needs, and proposes solutions in line with business objectives
- Gathers market intelligence and develops market sizing studies and models to identify the attractiveness of particular markets segments and product offerings. Defines and analyzes sector trends, opportunities and issues
- Represent customer needs and provide strategic direction on product development features, functionality and overall competitiveness
- Partners closely with sales teams to identify client opportunities and with the client management organization to meet with prospective clients and to size new opportunities
- Builds consensus and awareness of value proposition throughout the organization and key partners
- Participates in and prepares materials for the Product Approval Program and related processes, ensures products are delivered and adhere to all parameters globally
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including technology, operations, legal, implementations, and sales to deliver solutions for Citi clients
- Refines and produces sector-specific marketing material that will arm sales force with the tools necessary to grow Citis business
- Manages product risk and control, documentation, credit, legal and regulatory risk, and manage transactional P&L through business drivers, and profitability ratios
- Analyzes vertical/product specific P&L's to ensure goals are being met
- Participates in/facilitates product discussions with partners in asset distribution, legal, credit risk, operations and systems capabilities to ensure seamless delivery of program expansions
- Involved in coaching and training of new recruits and mentor other team members
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience
- Level of expertise and demonstrated experience in Product Management and/or Product Development discipline
- Experience in and understanding of logistics or Industrial verticals experience with e-commerce solutions
- Ability to make complex judgments and provide solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought comparing and selecting complex alternatives
- Ability to apply ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complicated and/or novel situations
- Developed diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers
Experience with and confidence in delivering presentations to clients and senior managers
Bachelors/University degree, Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.