Vice President - Capital Ratio Forecasting
The Capital Planning Team, focuses on high priority regulatory deliverables, with a concentration on BAU capital planning, regulatory stress testing (particularly CCAR/DFAST), the FR Y-14 regulatory reports, components of Recovery and Resolution Planning, as well as other Board and Risk Governance matters.
As a member of the Capital Planning Team, the role of VP, Capital Ratio Forecasting involves a significant amount of interaction with senior management and provides a unique perspective on data management and regulatory reporting at Citi, spanning all businesses, functions and product areas.
- Work closely with the CCAR workstreams to prepare and aggregate P&L and capital forecasting information for the annual CCAR and Mid-Cycle stress testing processes
- Develop subject matter expertise of the regulatory reporting systems (RegInsight/SLA) and be a central point of contact to support the workstreams in executing their systems submissions
- Build a strong understanding of system requirements, inputs/submissions,
- Prepare system reports to support review and reconciliation of regulatory templates FR Y-14A, OCC Schedule, etc.
- Prepare and submit various regulatory reports to the FRB and OCC external reporting repositories and ensure that there are no submission errors or technical glitches
- Support system enhancements by providing ideas and participating in UAT
- Prepare thoughtful analysis (trends, comparisons, variances, etc.) of CCAR/DFAST results to provide Sr. Management with expeditious, insightful, succinct, decision-enhancing information
- Provide support for the preparation of Citi/CBNA annual capital plan, including web-based (WDesk) writing, charting and updating information; coordinating and managing deliverables with the workstreams and reading content to ensure accuracy and logical consistency
- Maintain control and management of tools use in the CCT (EUCs, etc.) and drive automation/efficiencies through technical (Excel) skills, forward-thinking and system enhancements. Also prepare and maintain process flow for areas of responsibilities and support a strong control environment across the CCT
- Assist with regulatory exams, responses to regulatory feedback, execution of corrective actions, internal audit exams/reviews, etc. and proactively seek opportunities to make contributions across the overall CCAR/DFAST program
- Serve as a key contributor to analytical projects, such as aggregation of FR Y-14A templates, peer analyses, and CCAR/DFAST-specific analyses (e.g., deep dive analyses of CBNA and selected workstream results)
- Develop a strong understanding of CCAR workstreams methodologies and assist with identification, review and challenge and quality control processes for Key Assumptions
- Actively interact and engage with the workstreams to build deep content knowledge, support ad-hoc requests/projects and collaborate on deliverables
- Assist in monitoring CCAR rule/instruction changes and evolving regulatory expectations
**Professional skills and Qualifications**, particularly:
- Exceptional oral communication and writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts/analyses, and translate into "user-friendly" language and effectively present
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills Ability to quickly assimilate & analyze
- Deep, focused control mindset and eagerness to drive efficiencies and improve processes
- Project manager experience Ability to multi-task and to influence large working groups that do not report into the candidate; Strong interpersonal skills, ability to expand internal network across functions and to interact with various levels of seniority, and confidence of well-reasoned opinions a must
- Enjoy variability in workload, particularly in a wide range of quantitative and non-quantitative projects
- Strong attention to detail; willingness to "roll up sleeves"; tireless work ethic
- Finance or Risk background a plus Subject matter expertise or strong understanding of regulatory environment, both US and overseas, a plus
- Organizational savviness with ability to expand internal network across functions and to interact with various levels of seniority
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience, within the financial services industry preferred
- Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- In depth knowledge of banking products / systems preferred.
- CPA preferred
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.