VP Associate Banker SAFE Act
The Associate Banker SAFE Act is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Citi Private Bank clients.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.