VP Lending Campaign Execution Lead- Balcon and Flex Programs
The Program Management Ld Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Partners with internal teams to ensure marketing campaigns are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals. Engaged in implementing test strategies, developing campaign schedules, business as usual (BAU) auditing, and applying critical thinking to identify and mitigate potential issues. Assesses for impacts and potential need for additional testing to ensure overall channel integrity.
- Collaborate with business partners to execute campaigns/initiatives that drive acquisitions growth and greater customer engagement.
- Make decisions and recommendations based on analytics.
- Identify and manage issues to resolution.
- Assist with monthly budget reconciliation and marketing invoice processing to ensure proper vendor execution.
- Manage internal legal and creative reviews and approvals for marketing campaigns.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in Marketing and retail bank/financial services industry experience.
- Requires attention to detail, advanced project management skills, good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once.
- Creative problem solving and sense of ownership.
- Solid communication, presentation and project management skills.
Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
Bachelors/University degree, Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.