VP - Nordic Business Manager
Business Manager role supporting BCMA (Banking and Capital Markets Advisory) Nordic, CEP (Citi Europe Plc) and Citi Sweden office (HQ for Nordic). The Business Manager role is a key position within the BCMA Nordic franchise and one that reports directly to the Co-Heads of CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking) as well as to the local head of CEP.
The individual fulfilling this role will support the Senior Leadership Team to devise, shape and execute the continued growth strategy across the Nordic businesses through a proactive engagement style.
Accordingly, the business manager will also work closely with regional, product and industry partners and various other internal stakeholders from across the Bank more broadly to ensure coordination and consistency of the Nordic BCMA growth plans.
BCMA provides comprehensive relationship coverage services to ensure the best possible service and responsiveness to clients. With its strong presence in many countries, Citi uses country, sector and product expertise to deliver our global capabilities to clients wherever they choose to compete. Citi's client teams are principally organized by industry and by country.
- Delivering effective strategic business support for Nordic BCMA heads
- Play a lead role in the client and franchise planning, execution and follow-ups of all management disciplines including:
- All regular MIS data/analysis/presentations
- Franchise reviews and performance,
- Budgeting, client reviews and project specific committees
- Working in conjunction with internal stakeholders on various matters, including Global Government Affairs and Global Public Affairs
- Take responsibility for organising multiple client events, including client forums and internal off-sites.
- Support drive to an effective, efficient and safe and sound environment within which CEP Banking can grow, both business as usual and changes emanating from Brexit
- Support CEP head of Nordic Banking by co-ordinating, preparing, monitoring and effecting governance processes
- Liaise with CEP stakeholders and partners, including Credit, RMU and others in 2nd and 3rd line.
- Enhance and facilitate engagement with 1st line bankers and products specialists
- Monitor CEP Banking performance and plan key financial metrics
- Monitor and progress governance matters, including CAPs and audit related matters
- Prepare materials for effective engagement with internal and external auditors, board and regulators
- Responsible for fluid functioning of Stockholm office environment, working with CCO and heads of CB, IB, Markets and second line as needed, in Stockholm and relevant partners outside.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) required
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strategic and project management capabilities coupled with strong analytic and financial acumen
- Discretion and sound judgment
- Adeptness at quickly synthesizing and distilling complex information
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task a wide range of issues
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and influence management skills
- Strong corporate, investment banking and capital markets knowledge
- Strong accounting knowledge beneficial
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SE
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.