VP, Product Manager
New York, NY
As the world's leading global bank, we have an unprecedented opportunity to truly drive change through forward-thinking product experiences and services that will touch millions of customers. The experiences we're changing go beyond traditional digital channels and bank/credit card products; we are tasked with defining all digital consumer touch points across our rich suite of bank, credit card, savings, investment, lending, and financial wellness products.
To accomplish this, weve transformed our approach to product management resulting in a significant push to move faster, design for customers first, and develop a product organization that rivals best in class tech companies/start-ups, creating an environment where product managers can shine, and build products that immediately impact millions of customers.
Our team is made up of ambitious, driven, and customer focus leaders with experience building products at market leaders and building early-stage start-ups. We're looking for a small group of incredibility talented and driven product managers to help lead in this effort.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for defining, testing and delivering a product that challenges banking today while making a material impact on customers and the business. To be successful, you will need to bring a creative vision, superior problem-solving skills, and great product instincts, and have the ability to get things done. What you'll do:
- Define the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for your product
- Define OKRs and metrics to measure the success of the features and experiences put into the market
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative customer and industry data to test hypotheses, identify consumer pain points and validate potential solutions
- Collaborate with a talented group of designers to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Translate research and hypotheses into product requirements and detailed user stories
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive features through the various gates, including operations, fraud, risk, legal and compliance
- Prioritize new features based on customer needs, alignment with the companys short- and long- term goals, and technical capabilities
- Get your hands dirty analyzing funnels/cohorts, in Sketch, OmniGraffle, JIRA, and Excel
What Youll Need
- 4+ years experience building and shipping consumer internet products through the full product lifecycle with teams of designers, engineers, and non-tech partners
- Managed and developed well-loved products with demonstrable and measurable results
- Empathetic towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Hustler with a willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch, while also being comfortable with ambiguity
- Experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, competitors and marketing analysis, defining metrics) and funnel tools (e.g., Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill behavioral data (e.g., funnels, cohorts, raw data sets) into actionable insights
- Sharp. You think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and are always one step ahead
- Technical. Understanding of technical problems, how to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering
Preferred: product management experience with a leading tech company or an early/growth stage funded startup
Bachelors/University degree, Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.