VP Proprietary Fee Rewards Product Manager
New York, NY
Background & Position Summary
The Proprietary Fee Rewards product team is part of the larger Cards Product Management organization responsible for Product and Business Management (P&L responsibility, Strategy and Planning, Budgeting, Strategic Initiatives), New Product Development (Innovation, Portfolio Strategy, Product Development, Product Launch), Marketing Strategy and Customer Experience.
Proprietary Fee Rewards is a significant strategic focus for the organization, with high visibility and attention. The need for a diligent focus on marketing, strategy and financials is critical as we evaluate and monitor the health of the portfolio.
- Product Management: Own assets and customer lifecycle for Citis Premier and Prestige products, including marketing assets and key customer touch points
- Innovation: Support innovation work for various Proprietary initiatives around customer research, product refreshes, and cardmember communications
- Analytics and Reporting: Lead key analytics, reporting, and presentations to Senior Management of key performance indicators for our Proprietary Fee products
- Competitive analysis of the Proprietary Fee competitive landscape, including applications, accounts, sales, and offers
- Strategic Initiatives: Lead specific projects that will help improve cardmember loyalty, increase cardmember spend, and lower cardmember attrition
- Partner Management: Partner with all key stakeholders across Branded Cards, including Finance, Decision Management, Risk, Acquisitions, and Existing Cardmember Marketing, to monitor performance and identify opportunities and risks to our Proprietary Fee products
- 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to details
- Positive Attitude, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to learn and grow professionally within a complex business
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of solving problems and delivering solutions
- Experience working effectively in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment within a matrix organization
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.