VP, Retail Bank Digital Acquisition, USCA
Description About Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citis Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citis U.S. Consumer Bank (USCB) is undergoing a critical transformation to accelerate digital growth and engagement tapping into both internal customer base and prospects.
USCA Prospective Digital Analytics Team for Bank & Mortgage is looking for a seasoned self-driven digital analytics professional to partner with business on new products and programs for accomplishing 2020 goals and beyond. Retail Bank has introduced innovative products since 2019 with great success that has augmented significantly deposit growth. This role necessitates thoughtful evaluation of opportunities and solution buildingto drive profitable deposit balances through multiple channels through a customer-centric lens. Attracting specialized talent is important for developing next gen analytics so demonstrated functional experience in Digital Data, Tools and Capabilities would be strongly preferred.
- Build analytical frameworks for business problem solving to drive targeting, execution, performance assessment and economic value evaluation
- Retrieve varied sources of external and internal data and conduct large complex analysis using various analytical tools, software and techniques.
- Utilize statistical and segmentation tools to develop targeting strategies for digital acquisition programs.
- Develop a rigorous online testing program, track and analyze performance of various digital acquisition tests and programs to evaluate effectiveness.
- Contribute to modeling and targeting applicability across channels including owned sites, display, paid and natural search, affiliates, social media, etc.
- Articulate data driven insights to business partners and senior leaders, obtain organizational buy-in, and work across teams to drive implementation of the recommendations.
- Lead and manage meetings with cross functional teams including Marketing, Product, Finance, Digital Features, Operations, Technology/Model Governance/Legal/Compliance/Fair Lending etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline is required (i.e., Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and Operations Research). Graduate degree is preferred.
- 7-10 years in Analytics and 4-5 years of work experience in Digital Analytics
- Must have Demonstrated ability in data retrieving and manipulation as well as proficient analytical skills
- Excellent analytic ability and problem solving skills
- Digital data familiarity with 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data/providers in the industry is preferred.
- Data science usage of Big data environment (Hadoop) and tools
- Web analytics working knowledge of Site Catalyst , Google Analytics and Glass box etc.
- Modeling machine learning technique is a plus (i.e., Naive Bayes, Random Forests, XGB, Deep Learning, Ensemble).
- Effective communication skills presenting to business partners and/or leaders to gain approvals.
- Strong project management skills prioritizing and managing multiple deliverables at the same time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excellent MS Excel skills to develop analytic presentations
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, and adaptive to matrix work environment
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.