Treasury Financial Analyst
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived and breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
What will your role be?
The core mission of the treasury analyst is to manage the daily cash management and address financial risks Cloudreach face. They are part of the team which manages all external relationships with financial institutions as well as be the subject matter expert for internal queries relating to banking and cash
What are we looking for?
- Manage the groups bank accounts
- Internal client (entities) financial management
- Daily Cash management & positioning
- Daily, Weekly, monthly and 13 week cash forecasting
- Provide bank and deposit research for short term investment
- Monitoring of FX exposures and intercompany profile
- Cashbook Reconciliation
- Daily interaction with a number of banking/financial institutions
- Development of treasury reporting
- Treasury process improvement
- Support Treasurer in a number of projects.
- Pass Journals in FFA relating to treasury activities
- Ability to analyse high levels of data.
- Ability to prepare reconciliations and financial analysis for review.
- Ability to deliver specific output within pre-agreed timeframes for delivery.
- In depth Knowledge of cash forecasting.
- Ability to use FFA, Google/Excel and HSBCnet.
- Understand of financial contracts and typical banking forms.
- Awareness of key finance activities & deliverables (month end/year end) and their specific role within them.
- Understanding of banking practices in NA, UK, DE, NL, FR and India is essential.
- Studying towards ACT qualification.
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
Giving you flexibility: Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
Closing Date: 31st March 2020