For our Engineering Location Iasi, Controlling Service Center Department, we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our team. A Sales Planner will handle all sales administration tasks and solve respective issues for the global sales planning of BU UX.
Do you want to be a Sales Analyst? These should spark your interest:
• Strategic Sales Planning worldwide for BA UX with focus on specific Tool& Methodology;
• Working close together within the team of Business Planning at Strategy & Portfolio and reporting to head of the team located in Babenhausen;
• Interfacing all Customer Center Sales planner worldwide and be master user for BU UX for specific tool;
• Sales & Opportunities Strategy Planning (5-years planning period): planning BU sales (volumes/delivery shares/ sales prices for awarded and expected business), clarify besides marketing data, check Acquisition list (expected business);
• Demand Planning (24 months planning);
• Planning of volumes on basis of customer call-offs and advanced planning period;
• Preparation of the Volume Review Meetings quarterly;
• Taking care of phase out planning;
• Sales prices: check/clarify sales prices and productivities for the planning;
• Tracking win and loss of quotations, order intake forecast and status reporting.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
Learning capacity, analytical skills and good technical understanding;
Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
An university or master degree in Finance/Economics/Economical Engineer;
English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
Very good Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
SAP Knowledge or Logistics experience (is a plus, but not mandatory);
The availability for occasional travel for customer or internal meetings within Europe.
What we offer:
Flexible working time;
Hybrid work mode;
Competitive salaries & benefits;
Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
A mentor for the integration period;
Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Imagine a world with zero automotive accidents. At Continental, we’re turning this vision into reality and changing the future to make it more safe, smart and sustainable. Through constant innovation and pioneering technological solutions our brightest minds are rewriting mobility and what it means to be a global manufacturer in this space.
Employing top talent around the world, we work together as a global team – because no one shapes the future alone. If you’re ready to step up to the challenge, we’ll promise to take you beyond where you thought was possible. Are you in?