Account Manager (UK)
Greater London, United Kingdom
The Account Manager (Client Sales Manager) will be responsible for managing and growing Cornerstones customer base. This position requires a rare and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solution selling, consulting, project management and customer service.
You'll divide your time between developing relationships, handling escalations, impacting customer satisfaction ratings and identifying new business opportunities within those key enterprise customers. You will work closely with key resources within Cornerstone to ensure that you and the customer are well-supported and successful. Due to time zone differences, the Client Sales Manager will need to have a flexible schedule that provides for both access by local customers and headquarters-based colleagues.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least 5 years of customer-facing, account management, project management, and ideally sales or consulting experience. You will need business process and technical aptitudes. Strong sales acumen, negotiation capabilities and a commitment towards winning business are strong assets. You will be or will quickly become a guide on the Integrated Learning and Talent Management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent customer service skills are a requirement, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build satisfied and committed clients, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, you'll need the professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritise your time, work autonomously as a remote employee, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
This position will report to the Director of Account Management. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth such as travel, career progression, and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining phenomenal people
In this role you will...
- Create account strategies and plans for key customer accounts to achieve stated customer and Cornerstone business objectives
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products and services to create elite solutions that deliver significant value
- Build and expand relationships high and wide in customer organisations to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality of work and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
Youve got what it takes if you have...
- A strong background in a customer-facing role along with account management or sales experience in the software industry, preferably SaaS
- Experience of Solution sales or consulting and a willingness to travel and
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Management or Marketing
- Fluency in English and local language (additional languages are an advantage)