Alliances / Channel Manager - Benelux & Nordics (Netherlands)
Government of Amsterdam, Netherlands
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a market-leading, fast-growing, global software and services company that is expanding rapidly.
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for an experienced, senior, passionate, ambitious and savvy Alliances Manager tocreate, maintain and expand strong relationships with specific alliance partnerswithin the Benelux and Nordic markets, reporting directly to the EMEA VP of Alliances. You will have the exciting opportunity to develop highly strategic partnerships for this key division of our company.
Responsibilities will include: identifying and qualifying new partnership opportunities; structuring, managing, training and developing existing and new Alliance partnerships to exceed revenue and demand generation quotas. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the Benelux and / or Nordic marketplace, deep networks within System Integrators and Service Providers, good knowledge of HR and Talent Management solutions, excellent networking skills and have the ability to manage the many different parts of the role: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management and relationship building.
In this role you will...
- Work very closely and strategically with core regional leaders of Sales, Client Success, Enablement and Marketing, in a very visible and key position managing the go-to-market partner eco-system for one of CSOD EMEAs core territories (Benelux & Nordics)
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners and referral partners (collectively partners)
- Enable effective referrals of sales opportunities from partners; supporting the Companys sales efforts
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners contributing to team annual sales quotas
- Manage and co-ordinate with partners around marketing campaigns
- Plus other sales and alliance related duties
Youve got what it takes if you have/are...
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Fluent in English, and at least one other language relative to the region. Additional language skills seen as attractive additional qualities.
- Ability to build and cultivate a network of strong relationships
- Strong situational adaptability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Prior experience of working in the HCM arena would be desired
- Experience of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Strong network of System Integrator partner relationships, ideally with an HR software solution focus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Proven experience of translating marketplace opportunities into the value of partnering
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web-based software and internet tools