Client Executive (Tokyo, Japan)
Chiyoda City, Japan
The Client Executive will be responsible for managing and growing Cornerstones customer base. This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solution selling, consulting, project management and customer service.
Your main responsibility will be identifying new business opportunities. You will work closely with key resources within Cornerstone to ensure that you and the customer are well-supported and successful. Due to time zone differences, the Client Executive will need to manage a flexible schedule that provides for both access by local customers and headquarters-based colleagues.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least five years of customer-facing, client management, project management, and successful sales or consulting experience. You will need business process and technical aptitudes. Strong sales acumen, negotiation capabilities and a passion for winning business are strong assets. You will be or will quickly become an expert on the Integrated Learning and Talent Management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent customer facing skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build satisfied and loyal clients, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, you'll need the professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously as a remote employee, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
In this role you will..
- Create account strategies and plans for key customer accounts in order to achieve stated customer and Cornerstone business objectives
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products and services to create world-class solutions that deliver significant value
- Manage and expand relationships high and wide in customer organizations in order to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality deliverables and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Youve got what it takes if you have..
- 5 years of customer-facing experience and client management experience for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS
- Fluency in both written and spoken Japanese and English
- Experience selling complex solutions to complex accounts or principal consulting experience highly preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management or Marketing