Client Success Manager (United States)
The Client Success Manager is responsible for supporting the clients adoption and continued satisfaction with the Cornerstone OnDemand Talent Management solution. The Client Success Manager (CSM) is introduced to the client during the implementation process and becomes the primary face to the client as implementation is closed out and the client goes live with the solution. The CSM takes ownership of Cornerstones relationship with the client business process owner, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Cornerstone. The CSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The CSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Cornerstone solution. The Client Success Manager will be measured on the clients utilization of the solution, engagement with Cornerstone as a business partner, and overall client satisfaction.
Compensation: Generous package, commensurate with experience, including but not limited to annual bonus, merit increase, stock options and excellent benefits.
Location: candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position) and travel requirements are minimal.
In this role you will...
- Facilitate the transition out of implementation to Go-Live and support the clients drive towards self-sufficiency
- Manage a portfolio of clients and make certain a high level of satisfaction with the solution is achieved
- Lead clients through the incubation process
- Create a tailored plan to ensure client success and achievement of incubation/engagement metrics
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
- Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Advise clients of process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Partner with sales and account management to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership
- Maintain expert level knowledge of each of the Cornerstone onDemand cloud offerings and configuration options
- Be required to pass all internal written Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- ... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Youve got what it takes if you...
- Have a B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Finance
- Have a minimum of three years of experience using Cornerstone OnDemand application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
- Are highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Are organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Have excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Are able to travel up to 30%
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- SPHR, CCP, CPLP designation