Product Marketing Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
Los Angeles County, CA
Cornerstone is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Rockstar to join our Strategic Marketing, Growth Products Team. This is a newly created team that is focused on high growth initiatives for CSOD. This is a fast-paced SWAT team that will be a perfect fit for someone with smarts, drive and the bold desire to make an impact.
This ideal candidate knows the talent acquisition market cold and is interested in creating and executing game-changing strategies that will drive the CSOD recruiting brand and increase revenue. If this candidate is you, the following will be true:
You will have excellent communication/storytelling skills and be both a strategist and implementer of product positioning.
You are a natural collaborator. People want to work with you because they share your vision and drive. You are naturally adept and working with stakeholders to develop product positioning, competitive messaging, cultivate third-party endorsements, and you can define go-to-market strategies.
You are comfortable with market research to substantiate your point of view and understand the whole ecosystem of bringing a product to market, including release readiness, sales enablement, and partner engagement.
You lead by influence. Working with functional teams including product management, product marketing, global sales, alliances, and field marketing, you meet your success metrics.
In this role, you will
- Partner with sales, field marketing, global marketing, and product management to drive product marketing strategies in pursuit of revenue, solution, and client performance.
- Become an expert on talent management and recruiting buyers and their buying criteria
- Optimize the positioning, messaging and marketing strategies for specific segments, verticals, and target personas
- Own the overall go-to-market programs and product launches to ensure sales success and adoption
- Analyze the market and competitive situation using the existing client, competitive and market data to inform product marketing strategies that make our solutions competitive in the marketplace
- Help drive differentiated product positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to position against other platforms
- Monitor the health of your suite and determine key performance indicators to measure performance against goals
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist and provide subject matter expertise when working with other marketing teams, sales teams, and similar stakeholders
Youve got what it takes if you have
- 5+ years of business experience ideally in Product Marketing, Marketing, or Product Management
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in HR, Recruiting or talent management space
- Data-driven marketer with strong research and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills written, verbal, and presentation to large groups
- Team-player, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Enjoy a fast-paced, growing company environment
- Proven ability to translate technical features into business benefits
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to elicit cooperation from key stakeholders and other departments
- Ability to be a creative self-starter, not afraid to take risks