Product Support Specialist (Madrid, Spain)
The Product Support Specialist is responsible for supporting clients on the Cornerstone Talent Management Suite. Product Specialists work via telephone and electronic communication with clients to acknowledge, analyze, and resolve complex software questions and issues encountered in Cornerstones applications. This position requires a talented individual who can passionately and patiently educate clients on how our product is designed to work and excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support and customer service.
In this role you will
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our clients including testing and troubleshooting as needed.
- Ensure proper, timely, and ongoing follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
- Attain and maintain product certification on Cornerstone products in adherence with Cornerstones Product Certification Program
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the hundreds of complex features configuration options
- Understand clients business processes and help them understand how to configure Cornerstone applications to support their needs
- Help to curate functionality information that can be turned into product knowledgebase and documentation through accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates
Youve got what it takes if you have...
- Fluent English - a must, + One European language other than Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Computer Science; other degrees considered with equivalent professional experience
- 1 - 2 years experience with technical support or software application support
- Some experience using Cornerstone application or comparable product desired
- Excellent, professional, verbal (telephone) and written communicator with a coaching mentality
- Ability to scope, analyze and resolve clients complex talent management process issues and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Competence to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality in such a way that all users can easily understand
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred