Sales Executive (Italy)
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a leading edge, fast-growing, global software and services company that is expanding rapidly. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for growing the Cornerstone OnDemand customer base and the sales of our learning, performance and talent management software products and services in your territory.
Target industries include financial and business services, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, high technology and government.
This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including sales, business development, solution selling/consulting, relationship management and talent management/HR domain expertise.
You will need to have at least five years of customer-facing solution sales experience and you will need business process and technical aptitudes. You will quickly become an expert on the talent management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent solution selling skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build a satisfied and loyal client base. Finally, you will need the professional maturity to manage and prioritise your time, work autonomously, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
This position will report to the Sales Director. Success in this role will provide additional opportunities for growth such as career progression and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
In this role you will...
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospect target customers
- Qualify and align to client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Work with marketing to establish the presence of Cornerstone in your territory
- Manage sales cycles and pipeline
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Manage client care - before, during, and after the partnership is created
- Work with the EMEA Consulting team to ensure successful implementation of the Cornerstone solution for customers in your territory
- Collaborate with all resources to win opportunities
- Forecast accurately
- Dominate your competition
Youve got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years software sales experience in a human capital management, learning management systems, talent management or HR software
- Proven experience translating product functionality into client value
- A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to evangelise new approaches and visions within large target organisations
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organisational, negotiation, and creative problem solving skills
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Fluency in English and local language
- Solution selling skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Passion for winning, persistence and determination