Senior Software Engineer - .Net (Mumbai , India)
Mumbai Suburban, India
We were cloud before cloud was cool! Now we are working on tomorrows problems.
What sets us apart?We have been working in Cloud computing for 15+ years and now working on exciting projects in PaaS, Big Data and Predictive Analytics.
We are a technology company that understands the importance of staying up-to-date and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Global Scale?! We have over 20 million users in 192 different countries! Who even knew there were 192 different countries?
We make software that empowers people, and we think that is pretty cool! So much so, that we live it every day. Cornerstone offers monthly development days, along with countless training opportunities. Top it off with real career growth possibilities, and you have yourself a company for the long term!
Check out our office. Need a code break? Go play TT, Carrom, Chess,etc or even get a free massage every quarter! Or, grab some free food at our in house pantry .
We also offer top of the line benefits! How does Company stock, PTO, a PF match, Free Friday lunch/dinner and top of the line healthcare insurance sound?
Intrigued? Please read on
In this role you will...
- Architect, develop, maintain and enhance test automation framework and test infrastructure as needed.
- Developing .NET applications and services to contribute to our cloud (AWS) automation platform.
- Analyze product and technical user stories and create, document and execute relevant testable scenarios.
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate..
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products..
- Actively mentor individuals and promote best Development practices.
- Leading projects, increasing team productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Owning key architectural decisions and design considerations
You've got what it takes if you have...
- 6+ years of experience with active hands-on development experience in object-oriented languages like, C#, Java or Python is required.
- Hands-on Automation experience with unit and component
testing frameworks with C# or NodeJs based testing utilities like NUnit, XUnit,
Mocha, Jest or others is desired.
- Experience developing Microservices, RESTful services, or other SOA development experience.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server. Exposure to other non-relational DBs like MongoDB is a plus!
- Ability to decompose complex problems and collaborate, organize, and plan delivery of projects in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Exposure to public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, etc. is a big plus but not required.
- Conversant in algorithms, software patterns, and their best usage.
- Experience in scripting with Bash or PowerShell .
- Proven experience in implementation of CI and CD in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work toward task completion.*LI-KN1