Senior UX Designer - (Santa Monica, CA)
Los Angeles County, CA
Cornerstone is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our Product Design Team in Santa Monica, CA. If you have a passion for building cutting edge, highly visual, and interactive experiences, loves to collaborate with multidisciplinary development teams, and want to take on the challenges of large-scale Enterprise: creating flexible and scalable solutions for millions of users. And most of all if you have a passion for learning, read on.
As a Senior UX Designer at Cornerstone, you will play an integral role in our ideation and product development process working closely with fellow designers and closely collaborating with Product Managers, Product Strategists, UI Designers, and Software Development Engineers to create world-class Talent Management solutions for the largest enterprise employers and organization in the world.
In this role, you will
- Design digital experiences with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, innovation, and measurable results while possessing a solid understanding and application of digital product design, UX best practices, methodologies, and artifacts.
- Consider the holistic user experience: Including end to end user experience, information architecture, service design, and data display and data management.
- Define a UX approach to best solve each project within your core team to deliver products and services while representing the voice of the user and considering context of the solution.
- Utilize and contributes to global design system and understands how, and when, to create reusable patterns.
- Employ design thinking and data informed methodologies to help team understand how customers think, act, and feel using our products.
- Lead and design collaborative workshops, brainstorming, storyboarding, and wireframing sessions with stakeholders.
- Quickly generate and validate assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods and produce rapid iterations based on research findings.
- Perform in-depth research analysis of competitors, industry, and business intelligence reports.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and excellent communication skills that are clear and to the point and involves other stakeholders when necessary.
- Able to articulate, defend, and sell designs to project team and product team leadership.
- Prioritize and define UX deliverables for their team-based project objectives and requirements.
- Advocates and continually contributes to documentation and evangelization of UX processes and workflows.
- Can lead and actively participate in design critique sessions and provide feedback to team members.
Youre got what it takes if you have
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer, UX designer, information architect, or related discipline.
- Strong portfolio of shipped products for multiple devices. Well versed in context and limitations of mobile, tablet, desktop.
- Solid understand of design research methods Usability, Ethnography, Competitive Audit, etc.
- Expert in design toolset such as Sketch, FramerX (a plus), Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Abstract and be comfortable using any design tool we pickup.
- Practical understanding of technical frameworks, data structures, API call strategies as well as building in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with analytics package like Amplitude, Tableau or GA is a plus.
- Inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate.
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor.