Stock Plan Manager (Sandy, UT)
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is at a critically important juncture in the companys lifecycle. CSOD is the worlds largest and most successful stand-alone unified Talent Management company and one of the worlds largest SaaS companies. After 22 quarters as a public entity, delivering stellar results as a high growth SaaS company, CSOD has gone from a startup to a publicly traded company valued at approximately $3.0B. The company is entering a phase of achieving scale and global expansion through continued relentless execution.
With this continued scale and expansion Cornerstone is seeking Stock Plan Manager to join our fast-paced, high performing team in Sandy, Utah. This individual will be an integral part of the Finance team in many areas and is reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer. The right candidate must be able to lead with vision and purpose, work efficiently and possess a strong analytical mindset.
In this role you will
- Manage the companys global equity incentive programs and ensure that all equity transactions are accurately processed and settled in a timely manner.
- Process equity transactions (stock options, RSUs, performance RSUs, ESPP, etc.) and related filings in compliance with governing rules and regulations, SOX controls, and stock plan documentation, ensuring the integrity of the administration systems.
- Ensure alignment with Payroll, Accounting, HR, Legal, Compensation, and other internal related business partners.
- Maintain database integrity in stock administration systems.
- Ensure employee data accuracy in third party systems.
- Distribute and maintain grant agreements.
- Oversee and assist with the preparation and processing of equity awards, vesting, and release of restricted stock units.
- Process daily stock option exercises, ensuring timely and accurate tax withholding and reporting to payroll, through settlement of trades.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly reconciliations to ensure records are accurate between stock administration, general ledger, payroll, human resources, etc. systems.
- Assist in preparation and filing of all SEC Form 3, Form 4, and Form 5 filings for Section 16 Officers / Directors and reviewing 10-Q and 10-K stock disclosures.
- Partner with internal and external auditors to ensure and demonstrate internal controls are in place and executed.
- Establish plans and ensure compliance in all countries; including, but not limited to any statute filing requirements.
- Communicate plan provisions to employees and respond to employee issues or concerns as appropriate and create / support education initiatives.
- Stay current on regulatory, legal, and other developments (i.e. SEC, FASB, IRS, and non-US tax rules and regulations, including those for expatriates) affecting the treatment of equity compensation.
You have what it takes if you have
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years stock administration experience in a multi-national, publicly traded company
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), Exam Level 1 (or higher)
- Strong MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience with US, Canada, EMEA, and APJ compliance and taxation of equity compensation
- Demonstrates professionalism, reliability, integrity, sound judgement and leadership skills
- Attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines
- Collaborative team player; ability to work in cross-functional teams
Extra Dose of Awesomeness if you have
- Masters degree with emphasis in Finance or Accounting
- Experienced with NetSuite system