Technical Solutions Analyst (Tel Aviv, Israel)
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) as a member of the Technical Product Support Team.Technical Solution Analystsserve as product and technical experts and provide advanced technical support across Cornerstones suite of Talent Management applications including Recruiting, Performance, Learning and Extended Enterprise. TheTechnical SolutionAnalyst conducts thorough research and testing when specific product behaviors are challenged by clients and employees, articulately explains designed behaviors, acts as a champion for enhancements when appropriate, mentors junior team members, serves as a point of escalation and works closely with other technology teams (including developers and product managers) to resolve issues reported by our clients.
TheTechnical SolutionAnalysts performance is measured primarily by customer satisfaction along with resolution time and accuracy rate in validating and qualifying product defects submitted to global development and product management teams. This role reports to the Technical Product Support Lead as part of the Technology infrastructure. It is critical that the individuals in this role can rapidly gain deep technical expertise with Cornerstones suite of enterprise applications along with an understanding of the use of these applications in the context of our clients business success. They must also be able to communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure that Cornerstone delivers its commitment to providing world-class support and service.
- Provide day to day technical software application support to our clients, serving as a product/technical expert on client application issues.
- Serve as the liaison between clients and development and engineering teams to properly vet potential defects and data errors and help these teams prioritize and understand the impact issues are having on clients.
- Gain and maintain deep technical expertise across Cornerstones enterprise talent management product suite to accurately respond to product behavior questions and challenges
- Accurately troubleshoot and validate product defects using product knowledge and supplied tools within stated service levels and work closely with clients through issue resolution, providing detailed, client-friendly explanations to non-technical HR personnel.
- Regularly review product specs and participate in the testing of new features or code fixes and support the creation of accurate documentation for client use
- Advocate and facilitate the product enhancement process when product changes are warranted
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years technical support experience and/or client facing role in an enterprise-level (B2B) environment supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Experience in SQL, C++, HTML, JAVA, CSS, FTP or SSO
- Analytical must possess the ability to understand clients business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Experience with one or more of the following is a huge plus: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Ability to accurately document and concisely articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality for a variety of audiences ranging from basic users to technical teams
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal (telephone) communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight timeframes
- Strong self-initiative and flexibility are a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Fluency in a European language other than English
- Experience with one or more of Cornerstones products or enterprise HR software
- Experience with any of the following: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development, Web APIs
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience