You are responsibilities include:
· Based out of New York, where you will be in the Transaction and Asset Management team handling our direct real estate portfolio in the Americas region
· A position in a dynamic team working on high-priority real estate investments across the Americas for various funds and mandates
· You will have the opportunity to supervise and analyze real estate opportunities and existing investments and be an integral part of the Transaction and Asset Management department in New York
· You will help managing the team during the due diligence process and carry out ad hoc tasks as required
· You will take part in the management of financial models for our existing and new property investments and conduct scenario analysis and project future cash flows, including controlling, operations, and reporting functions
· An international environment where you will collaborate with Zurich-based departments/functions and in doing so be a part of the larger CS employee network
· Ensure compliance with CS processes
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Ideally your skills include:
· You are a dynamic and analytical person with a high level of autonomy
· You like managing challenging tasks and are able to meet timelines
· You have phenomenal team-skills and willingness to constantly improve processes and introduce new possible solutions within a still growing environment
· You have well-developed analytical skills. Proven experience in financial modelling and high proficiency in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus
· You have an excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You have a university degree in finance, business, economics or real estate
· If you have experiences in Real Estate gained within an investment banking or fund management environment this would be a plus
· You have willingness to work in a flat structured regional team and are a team-player who can work under pressure
· Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
The salary range, if this role is being hired in New York City, is $110k - $120k annually, based on various factors such as experience, education, skills, internal and external market data, etc.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 55,000 people from over 150 different nations. At Credit Suisse, each and every person plays a vital role in our success. The collective experiences, ideas and hard work of our people are what shape our culture and drive the future of our business. Read more about your future colleagues – their backgrounds, roles, contributions and passions.