operly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to your manager.
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific duty.
- Use accepted methods to inspect, sample and test aggregates, asphalt or other materials for the purpose of quality control.
- Sample and test mixtures for compliance with contract specifications and quality control tolerance.
- Monitor and test process functions and materials daily to ensure our products meet or exceed requirements of the appropriate agency or customer.
- Prepare and record accurate information; maintain test results data base.
- Assist internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Obtain required certifications in a timely manner.
- Follow quality control plans or guidelines as assigned.
- Perform general cleaning of work areas.
- Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment “Fit for Work” physical.
- Must be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration document.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Ability to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions, extreme heat and cold.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet the qualifications of the fleet safety program.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
- Must be at least 18 years of age due to nature of working environment.
Education / Experience
- Minimum high school diploma general education degree (GED) required.
- TXDoT Level 1B certification preferred
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.