urance, health plan accounts) as assigned Recommends improvement of existing processes and provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs. Ensures plan compliance and leads large benefit related projects such as new vendor implementations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports day-to-day operations of the company's benefits and 401k plans. Tracks and audits data input and payroll deductions to ensure accuracy. Provides oversight of benefit related integration files including error resolution and subsequent corrections of root causes for recurring errors.
- With existing knowledge of benefit plan regulations and compliance, studies and interprets company benefit offerings to provide answers and general information to HR Business Partners. Serves as primary point of contact for (non)routine vendor inquiries relating to benefit plans. Escalates more complex issues, as needed.
- Assists with special projects by requesting, compiling, researching materials and analyzing data; generates and evaluates established reports for relevant data to ensure data integrity and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Modifies reports (https://i.e., formatting, additional data, logic statements), as needed, in preparation for further analysis.
- Expands knowledge and complies with federal and state regulations as well as contract adherence, including Affordable Care Act, reporting requirements, and other compliance reporting to assist with benefit administration and year end processing. Gathers data for completion of required forms and provides governed assistance with basic audit inquiries.
Relevant Experience or Degree in: Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, or 6 years relevant experience in lieu of degree
Typically Minimum 4 Years Benefits and 401k Experience
Microsoft experience including full proficiency in Excel
- Typically 6+ Years Relevant Exp
- Benefit background and experience including large employer and M&A experience
- Benefits Certification https://I.e., CBP or CEBS certified
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.