er truck, and haul truck. Report any problems to your manager.
- May be used to run loader, run batch house, clean screens on conveyor belts.
- Will help maintain ice as add in to mix loads
- Will maintain grounds by performing landscaping duties using, weed eater, mower and other landscape tools as necessary
- When working with co-workers, constant eye contact will be maintained when backing, communicating using hand signals or other movements.
- Properly follow all company policies and OSHA / MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
- Follow directions of Batchman, and Operations Manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Perform daily pre–and–post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies as necessary.
- Assist in training less–experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Must pass job specific physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as per company policy.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Must obtain and maintain current driver’s license that meets state requirements.
- Must be able to work up to six days a week with significant overtime.
- Must be willing to work nights, varying work schedules, and weekends weekly and regularly.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA. Protective equipment that may be required, but not limited to, for this position is: Face Shield, Safety (hard toe) Shoes, and Safety Vest.
- Compliance with all OSHA, MSHA and DOT regulations.
- Ability to learn thorough operational knowledge and skills of mixer truck and related equipment to be operated.
- Must have the ability to read, write and do basic mathematical calculations in order to keep time and material records, and read blueprints or other project documents.
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently under a variety of working conditions.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being able to work independently with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate heavy and complex equipment requiring skill and the exercise of independent judgment.
- Must be familiar with securing heavy equipment and other over dimensional loads.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Availability to work any rotating shift, including weekends.
Ability to walk or stand greater than one third of the time, or sit no greater than a third of the time.
Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms; frequently use hands and fingers to handle and feel.
Ability to frequently climb steps from 8”-24”, balance, occasionally kneel, stoop, crouch or squat when inspecting equipment.
Occasionally push and pull when using hand tools.
Ability to wear hearing protection in areas of high sound levels.
Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist; frequent lift of up to 30 lbs. when using certain hand tools**.**
- Capability to work in elevated and or confined spaces.
- Ability to climb ramps or stairs repeatedly and to climb vertical ladders occasionally.
- Ability to work outdoors with a wide range of environmental exposure including being in the sun for long periods of time.
- Ability to wear respirator in workplace conditions containing fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Standard Materials Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.