to close business processes, strong business acumen, and outstanding problem-solving skills to join our team as Enterprise Applications Analyst – P2C. The Enterprise Applications Analyst – P2C, provides hands on delivery of system configuration, set up, security, and improvements for Oldcastle Infrastructure’s business technology environment. In addition, the P2C Analyst leverages business process knowledge and technology acumen to manage the software vendor relationship, testing of application updates, and troubleshooting of user reported issues. He or she partners closely with strategic business stakeholders and other Information Technology teams to define and lead projects related to application changes, acquisition integration, and enhanced solution delivery.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Support best of breed strategic financial systems ensuring emphasis on expertise, accountability, and cross functional collaboration.
- Drive execution and optimization of all applications for changes to business structure and strategy.
- Contribute and/or drive the strategy and roadmap for the Post to Close suite of solutions, including cloud offerings.
- Display a thorough understanding of financial and accounting processes in place; documenting process flows as needed where none are readily available.
- Partner with members of the Finance & Accounting organization, SAP COE Team, other Technology teams, and the Business Performance group to deliver high quality strategic solutions that enable enterprise process efficiency, visibility, insights and structure.
- Ensure engagement of all relevant stakeholders and identification of requirements from both a system and process perspective.
- Contribute and/or drive the functional design, technical design and execution of the implementation of finance and accounting applications, bug fixes, enhancements, or integrations.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in all post to close related applications, implementing the necessary operational controls.
- Support and/or drive financial dashboarding and visualization to enable analysis and action-oriented reporting.
- Support and contribute to the direction of corporate business intelligence platforms.
- Ensure appropriate execution of the systems tollgate process for all Post to Close related initiatives.
- Provide Post to Close system/process, guidance and final sign-off for all design, development, and testing activities alongside business stakeholders.
- Develop and facilitate a framework for training users on existing or new Post to Close solutions
- Travel as needed, 10-20%.
Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance or Accounting, or similar discipline.
- Experience in a global, complex, multi-national manufacturing environment with $3+ Billion in annual revenue preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience supporting and administering packaged off the shelf Financial Systems or best of breed financial applications with hands on experience preferred.
- Exposure or hands on experience with financial processes in ERP systems such as Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Oracle JD Edwards, or SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience with process mapping toolsets such as Microsoft Visio or Lucid Charts.
- Other software experience preferred: Oracle EPM (FCC & PBC), High Radius, Kofax AP Essentials, Open Text OCR, Avalara
- Strong skills in relationship building among business stakeholders & colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to adapt communication and key messages to the
- Excellent documentation skills are required including process flows, business requirements, test scripts, and training job aids.
- Thorough understanding of IT processes specifically change management.
- General understanding of project management.
- Sound finance & accounting business acumen required.
- Insightful and analytical contributor that provides valuable observations.
- Problem solver with ability to breakdown complex situations and provide solutions.
- Proactive contributor that can work in fast-paced, growing, and dynamic environment.
- Advanced analytical, diagnostic, and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of corporate business processes, including fundamental accounting and finance concepts, including forecasting, budget cycles and corporate reporting requirements.
- Project management experience is a plus.
Work and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
- Preferred office location for this position is Oldcastle Infrastructure’s headquarters in Atlanta, GA, remote/work from home is available.
- Ability to travel (overnight) as required based on business needs up to 15%, depending on projects and business needs.
- Ability to drive up to 4 hours for onsite services and meetings.
- Must pass background check, alcohol and drug testing.
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours in response to critical incidents or business-impacting project deliverables.
- Normal office working conditions in addition to industrial plant sites and quarries, requiring the usage of personal protective equipment, https://e.g. hard hat, steel-toed boots, and safety glasses.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.