tation of made-to-order inquiries including overhead, underground and surface products.
- Providing customers with lead times and freight quotes.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to obtain the information needed to create quotations.
- Complete understanding of the manufacturing process to ensure proper calculation of labor and engineering cost.
- Participation in location meetings and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Understand customer needs and expectations to develop our value proposition.
- Assimilate and communicate market segment research and competitor analysis.
Position Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to requests in a timely fashion. Gather market intelligence when possible and share with the RSM, Estimator and Commercial Director.
- Follow up with customers post quote to ensure pricing is competitive and that lead times are acceptable.
- Ensure approval drawings are provided when necessary. Customer expectations must match quoted solutions.
- Build internal relationships with cross functional team members.
- Experience in an Estimating role with a metal fabrication company.
- Ability to solve complex math problems and a fundamental knowledge of weights and measures.
- Computer Competency—Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and functional ERP systems.
- This is a collaborative role. Must work well in a team environment.
- $75,000 - $85,000/year
- Plus bonus
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.