oducts but not limited to loading and unloading product on conveyors and/or pallets, inspecting product, stacking product, cleaning activities associated with mixer and other equipment as well as general housekeeping activities using shovel, broom, wheelbarrow, etc., and other duties as assigned following established policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate from an established and well-known procedure under minimum supervision performing duties independently with only general direction given
- Perform all work in a safe manner always complying with all plant policies
- Inspect product on production line to ensure meets
- Communicate information to supervision relative to the safe and productive operation of the manufacturing operations
- Load and unload concrete products on conveyors and/or pallets
- Must be able to maintain punctuality and regular attendance must be able to work overtime as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- High school diploma/equivalent; or at least 1 month of related experience in trades specific to job requirements; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 90 lbs.
- Withstand repetitive motion of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.