such as lights, brakes, bearings, springs, etc.
- Services items such as gearboxes, hydraulic systems, engine oils
- Performs basic shop clean up (floors, windows, walls, etc)
- Empties oil containers and trash containers
- Picks up parts and helps deliver trucks
- Control Costs on all repairs.
- Other duties as assigned, attendance is required
- Current Drivers License and reliable source of transportation.
- Must submit to a drug screen, criminal background check.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the general public at all times.
- Report to the assigned job site ready to begin work at the designated start time,
- Strict adherence to the Pennsy Supply, Inc. Safety Manual.
- Strict adherence to the Pennsy Supply, Inc. policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as assigned.
- Experience with hydraulic and electrical systems is helpful.
- Basic computer skills are needed.
- Experience with diagnostic tools.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to test or make necessary repairs.
- Able to work various shifts to meet customer demand.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Pennsy Supply, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.