l acquisition integration and major technology solution deployments. He/she will use core project management expertise to organize and execute the overall Information Technology work plans during acquisition, divestiture, and enterprise software deployment activities.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Acquisitions & Divestitures:
- Engage under confidentiality with multi-functional stakeholders related to the business development activities.
- Perform Application due diligence for all acquisition and divestiture targets.
- Partner with key business leaders to ensure clarity and alignment on IT application and development activities during integrations, divestitures, and major business reorganization efforts.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure IT integration or spin-off tasks are formalized, communicated, and executed according to the plan.
- Lead the execution of large enterprise software deployments for multiple ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications.
- Collaborate with business and IT leadership to develop the organization’s application technology deployment strategy.
- Own the technical solution deployment across geographies, divisions, business units, and functions.
- Collaborate with business and technical process owners to hold them accountable to the stated deployment plan.
- Perform deployment tasks such as security setups, data migrations, printers additions, etc.
- Develops and communicates a detailed project plan for all assigned initiatives.
- Manages project budget; providing routine status on actual spend and estimated spend to complete.
- Tracks risks, issues, and defects associated with projects to ensure mitigation or resolution is achieved.
- Monitor and report on project outcomes to ensure the business goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensures escalations as needed if dates, milestones or agreed upon outcomes are not on track.
- Routinely reports on status of initiatives to executives, peers, and project team members.
- Follows defined Oldcastle Infrastructure projects and portfolio governance framework; assists with defining projects and portfolio governance framework where needed.
- Ensures that all initiatives are accurately reported and reflected in the overall IT Projects and Programs Portfolio.
Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field required.
- Experience working with IT service platforms required (ServiceNow preferred).
- Experience in a global, complex, multi-national manufacturing environment preferred.
- PMP certification recommended but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in M&A (mergers & acquisitions), ERP deployments and project management.
- 7+ years of combined experience in IT and business/industry.
- 3+ years of leadership responsibilities across major projects and programs, with budget responsibility and proven effectiveness working in a project matrix structure.
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver sound solution focused and analytical expertise to IT and Business partners.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and team skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and be results oriented to achieve tasks in a matrix environment.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as MS Project or SmartSheet.
- Experience with IT applications such as SAP, NetSuite, Microsoft AX Dynamics, Salesforce, JD Edwards, High Radius, UKGPro, Autodesk, Coupa, Kofax Readsoft Online, Oracle EPM, Titan VT3000, Nice Label, and/or RF-Smart.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills to lead timely results across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adept at influencing senior leaders, driving accountability to timelines and commitments from individuals junior and senior in the organization.
- Ability to understand business strategies and prioritize activities appropriately.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required by business and project activities.
- Ability to work in a hybrid workplace – up to 60% on site in an office environment.
Work and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
- Preferred office location for this position is Oldcastle Infrastructure’s headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
- Ability to travel (overnight) as required based on business needs up to 15%, depending on projects and business needs.
- Work from home potential of up to 60% per week.
- Ability to drive up to 4 hours for onsite services and meetings.
- Must pass background check, alcohol and drug testing.
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours in response to critical incidents or business-impacting project deliverables.
- Normal office working conditions in addition to industrial plant sites and quarries, requiring the usage of personal protective equipment, https://e.g. hard hat, steel-toed boots, and safety glasses.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.