al sales projections by product and recommend sales programs to reach sales projections.
· Prepare job quotes for all bid work for assigned accounts, utilizing product and construction expertise to provide added value to the customer.
· Continually develop and enhance product expertise.
· Quickly and efficiently resolve customer complaints and problems.
· Actively manage and monitor business opportunities in assigned account base to maximize revenue.
-Constantly update the sales backlog and report change orders to Sales Management.
· Turn around quotes quickly and always within time requirements of the customer.
· Develop and maintain long-term successful and loyal customer relationships.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Work with Texas Materials teammates including estimators, area managers, dispatch and GMs to bid and acquire work.
· Represent the company with local agencies and associations involved in regulating, specifying, or purchasing construction materials.
· Willingness and desire to learn.
· Competitive spirit and self-motivated.
· Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person and self-awareness around others.
· Minimum 3 years previous sales experience in asphalt, stone, sand and gravel, or applicable industry.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience managing a territory in a sales representative or similar related function.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Local market knowledge with established relationships preferred.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Microsoft Office and CRM proficiency – Work, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, Insight Sales, etc.
· Ability to remain organized while handling multiple projects/tasks.
· Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers, and vendors (verbal and written).
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
What CRH/Texas Materials Offers You
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
For more information visit: https://www.crh.com
Come build your career with us! Apply today and find out how your skills and experience can translate to opportunities that advance your career. Please complete your online application and profile for consideration.
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.