generating leads, creating new business, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. The territory will include the Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri Markets.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers.
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies.
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market.
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings.
- Compile dealer's sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans.
- Quote prices, credit terms, and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training, and education.
- 3 plus years related experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
- Experience within the building materials industry.
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.