house, production, utilities, material handling and other. Specifically wrapping pallets/product and keeping wrap in stock throughout production. Manually move freight, stock, or raw materials and finished materials or perform other general labor. Includes all manual laborers not elsewhere classified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned
- Keeps work area clean
- Uses personal protection equipment at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Willingness to cross-train for other production roles
Utility / Production Equipment
- Operates machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times
- May be required to work with conveyors, ramps, elevators, etc. as assigned
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear
- Requires the ability to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from the ground level
- Capability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and your whole body – bending, crouching, climbing pushing pulling, stooping and reaching
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.