in Central Florida region to various asphalt facilities. Some travel may be needed to the North and South https://regions.The Quality Control Technician performs routine testing of Hot Mix Asphalt and assists in adjustments to plant settings to ensure compliance with job or agency specifications.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities but are not limited to the following:
Ability to perform strenuous work.
Must have some basic materials skills.
Good penmanship, record keeping, and basic computer skills.
Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
Ability to communicate effectively over the company radio.
**Minimum Skills and Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED Equivalent.**
• Knowledge and ability to perform mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, multiplication, percentages and weights).
• Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals.
• Must be able to read and use measuring devices.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for the territory of operation.
• At least six months experience in asphalt quality control and FDOT Asphalt Level I&II training preferred but not required.
The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
What CRH Offers You
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Preferred Materials, Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.