ty-driven concrete suppliers in Canada, with over 100 years of service in the building materials industry.
We are a member of CRH plc, a global building materials company with a proud and successful history, a strong track record of performance and a clear commitment to safety and ethical business practices. The company employs over 90,000 people in 37 countries around the world.
Position: Ready Mix Truck Driver
Term: Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: March 2024
- Delivery of concrete products in a safe and efficient manner
- Provide prompt and effective customer service
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound truck
- Perform plant and yard duties as assigned
- Must have a valid AZ/DZ driver's license with a clean Driver's Abstract and CVOR
- Must be comfortable driving 9-speed manual transmission
- Minimum of one-year truck driving experience is preferred
- Must complete a satisfactory background check and medical examKnowledgeable and respectful of the Highway Traffic Act and Municipalities Bylaws
- Be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and different shifts as required (Normal shift is 8-12 hours)
- Perform circle checks, including air brakes and operate various transmissions
- Ability to transport material with attention to detail and emphasis on safety
- Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in functional condition
- Ability to follow safety operating and work procedures
- Physical ability to lift up-to 50 pounds and operate equipment under a wide range of ambient temperatures for extended periods of time.
What Dufferin Concrete Offers You:
- Pension and benefits included after probationary period.
- Shift premium(s).
- Highly competitive starting wage.
- Overtime opportunities are available.
- Company provided PPE including and yearly safety boot allowance
- Company paid training.
- Company sponsored social events and recognition program.
- Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion!
Stay in touch with the latest on industry news and new opportunities. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook or visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
Visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.