ry consisting of Independent retailers, https://i.e. Lumber Yards, Hardware, Farm Stores, and Garden Centers. We are looking for a smart/strategic sales professional that will be able to grow and learn with the role.
- Provide exceptional sales and support to a customer base that includes independent garden centers, commercial nurseries, regional chains, bulk yards and specialty retail locations
- Sell to, educate and advise retail buyers and other decision makers
- Partner with regional personnel to enhance customer experience through sales and operations excellence
- Collaborate with Sales, Operation and Finance leadership on sales forecasting
- Leverage CRM to improve customer retention and prospect close rates
- Grow the business profitably
- Represent the business at various trade events
- Provide merchandising and in-store support as needed
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience with DIY / Hardware / Home Improvement / Building Materials is preferred
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English - Spanish is a plus
- Strong sales skills, confidence, and comfort with direct customer interaction
- Demonstrated negotiating skills and financial acumen
- Self-starter; Demonstrated success in a remote, autonomous sales role
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Microsoft Office components Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; CRM / https://Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned sales geography
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends as required
- High levels of Energy, Enthusiasm, and Optimism
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.